Monday, March 2, 2009

Texas

So, I am so far off on my blog that I really don't know where to start. I promise that I did not fall off the face of the earth as some people may believe. No-instead I have been helping my husband get moved to Texas. It has been somewhat difficult to make this decision but we feel strongly it is the right one for us right now. This past weekend I drove down with him and we explored the area. It was actually quite fun! But then today I had to fly back home without him. Don't get me wrong, I was excited to get back to the kids. But really, I don't know how single moms do it. I know that we will all be stronger from the experience but it doesn't make it easy. I know that Court is hard at work trying to find us somewhere to live so we can all move down there. We are excited for our new adventure so wish us luck.

4 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

Good luck! It will all work out and you will be moved into a great home in a great neighborhood in no time! My sister lived in a little town in west Texas for a couple of years and she loved it. We have a lot of friends and family that live there and everyone we know loves it! Keep us posted.

Annie said...

Good Luck Kellee! I am sorry that you have to do it without Court for awhile, but it will all work out great in the end. I am excited for you guys in this new chapter of your lives. Moving is always an adventure!

Annie

Justin and Steph said...

You are so much stronger that you think Kell. Besides you have the Lord on your side....that's what got the through the last 3 years and I'd have to say that he didn't let me down. I will have to call you soon! Love you guys!

ashley said...

So you guys are moving to Texas! I heard that is a great place to live! Good luck! I am jealous your time apart is over we are just about to do the split for 2 months while Kayse gets some training in Baltimore, I am not looking forward to it! I am interested to see how you guys like it there:)