Tuesday, March 10, 2009

One Week

It is amazing how much can happen in a week. When we left for Texas Averi could kind of scoot a couple of feet. Well now one week later she is completely mobile. I think I have been vacuuming at least twice a day. She finds everything. She really can make it around the whole house. Here it kind of looks like the dog is cheering her on.
She has the funniest crawl she kind of just drags one leg along. It is really uncoordinated and cute! In these pictures since she escaped without clothes her knees were getting sore so she decided to go with the hands and feet approach.

In this last one she managed to stand up by the cabinets. I still am not sure how she managed it but when I was cooking dinner there she was standing up so big.
Time really does fly. It is amazing. It kind of feels like if I turn my back for just a second I will miss out on some major moments. Definately puts things in perspective for me in this fast paced life.

5 comments:

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

She is such a sweetie! I love the pictures of her crawling...what a funny little girl. She is getting big!

Justin and Steph said...

I just want to grab her cheeks and kiss her! I hope I will get to see you when we come in June!

3boysohmy said...

She is too cute, look out, before you know it she will be walking. Time just goes by too fast, my baby is almost 3, it makes me so sad to see how big he is getting. I was so shocked when my dad told me you were all moving to TX. Will you be near Lyndsey? At least we will have our blogs to keep us up to date on what is going on in each other's lives! Good Luck!!!

*kRiSti* said...

She is getting so big! Your kids all look so much alike!!! Cuties!

Hoagland's said...

What part of Texas are you guys moving to? Jeremy spent a few months in Texas for training. Moving away is always an adventure!