Friday, March 6, 2009

Milestones and Playdough

Miss Averi is growing up so fast! While I was in Texas she decided to try to take a few crawls. By Wednesday she was crawling all around the house. It is a spastic crawl but it gets her where she wants to be. I have to constantly be picking things up...you forget how many small toys the kids have until the baby gets moving. Today I caught her standing up on the stools. She was quite proud of herself.
Today the kids decided to have some fun with the playdough. They were entertained for so long. They really had some great imaginations today. They had so much fun.
Here is a picture of their creations. There is pizza that had been cut up and I believe that there is some pasta there as well. They had a whole tray of desserts created. And Averi was there customer. They were taking her order and everything.

5 comments:

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

your kids are adorable! wow, Texas! that will be an adventure! congrats!

Anonymous said...

I have to say I LOVE Texas! We were just in San Antonio over the New Year and it was awesome. What part are you moving to? Anyway, your kids are stinkin' cute.....and hopefully you still agree after being a single mom for awhile :0) I hope you have lots of help with those cute faces! I wish you the best.

Angie said...

Good luck with your upcoming move and being without Courtney the next little while. Hopefully the weather is nice for you to let the kids get lots of outside/park time. Hang in there!

Dale and Marcie said...

Don't you love how the most simple things can entertain kids for hours?!

Justin and Steph said...

I can't believe how big your kids are has it really been that long since we have seen each other?