Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pay It Forward!

So, my sister got a fun gift in the mail and was then supposed to pay it forward. Well I entered and this is what came in the mail today. It is just so fun. So now it is my turn to pay it forward. If you want to enter to win my pay it forward just leave a comment here. On November 5th I will put everyones name in a box and I will draw three winners. Then you can be looking for something fun to arrive in your mail box. (I don't know what it is going to be but sometimes surprises are even more fun.) Let the comments begin.

6 comments:

Michele P. said...

wow you got some neat stuff from your sister! Please count me in, I love surprises! And head over to my blog too, as I am doing a giveaway right now as well!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Justin and Steph said...

Count me in!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey, Can moms enter? If so, count me in!

Dale and Marcie said...

I love surprises too!!! Count me in!

~~Jeff 'n Heather~~ said...

You are going to have quite the list of count me ins!!!!!

Tara Joy said...

I just got news of a Panthera reunion. I wanted to eamil you the info but I don't have your email so I will just post it. I hope you are well.

There is a Panthera Reunion with Sheri Hill on sat. Novemeber 29th. It is an open house from 11am-2pm at Cox' house 1132 s. 2670 e.
Bring a healthy dish to share, pictures of family, old pantherea videos/pictures.
If you have any contact with other pantheras who were on the team until 99' would you mind passing this on.