Saturday, October 25, 2008

2, 2, 2!

Happy Birthday to you Rylan. This is way late but I couldn't forget my little Ry guy. Rylan turned 2 at the first of the month. I can't believe he is already two. Two is always a kinda scary age but at the same time he is just so funny. He makes us laugh everyday. In this first picture he is showing off his new backpack. He is always stealing the older kids backpacks so they decided they would get him one of his own. He loves it! It now goes everywhere with us which is kind of nice because I have it stocked with toys, crayons, and coloring books.
The other thing he got was a hot wheels race track and more cars. He plays with cars all day long so this was perfect. Of course he also received great stuff from the grandparents. He loved his big day.
Here is his wonderful cake. Beautiful, I know. I made it myself. He didn't know the difference though--it was still cake.
We love you so much Rylan and can't wait to see what this next year has in store for you.

3 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

Happy Birthday Rylan! I love the pic with his back pack, sooo cute.
We miss you guys.

*kRiSti* said...

Happy Birthday Rylan! I agree, 2 is a crazy age but way fun. I actually think 3 and 4 are worse for fits and tantrums!!

Sundi @ The Life of a Cheap Chickadee said...

He is such a cutie! I didn't realize he had red hair. Love it!