Monday, September 15, 2008

Jaxon Turns 5!

Here is Jaxon blowing the candles out on his cake. He chose a Wall-E cake. I think it is so funny because the decision was all about the little toys that were on the cake. Oh, well. He loved it.
For his party we went to a real fun place that has a bunch of blow up bounce houses and slides. He had such a good time.

This is him the morning of his birthday. He kept asking me if it was night yet because his party was after Courtney got off work.
I just can't believe how fast time flies. Jaxon turned 5 at the end of August. It seems like he is just so grown up now. He is a really big helper for me. He gets home from school earlier than Kam so he ends up helping me for a while. He also loves to ride his bike (with no training wheels) and scooter. He likes books and reading. We love being able to watch him learn and grow and feel so blessed that he is a part of our family.


3 comments:

Dale and Marcie said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I was wondering...what day in October is Rylan's birthday?

Justin and Steph said...

Jax is like a mini Court. I can't believe how big he is now. Crazy how time flies. Happy late birthday Jaxon.

*kRiSti* said...

Happy Birthday Jaxon! Did you go to jumpin jacks for the party? we love that place!!!