Sunday, July 27, 2008

I've been Tagged


*Random Facts*
1. I got to go out without any kids Friday night
2. We drove 1000 miles in 2 1/2 days (vegas, enterprise, salt lake and back)
3. Rylan actually stayed in nursery today (yea!)
*Current Obsessions*
1. Blogging
2. Scrapbooking/stamping
*Goals*
1. Exercise (gotta lose some of this baby weight)
2. Read my scriptures
3. Have more patience
4. Get this darn house cleaned
*My Fears*
1. Having something happen to my family
2. Not being a good mom
3. Germs (hand sanitizer, please)
4. Snakes
*My Joys*
1. My four wonderful children
2. My husband
3. The Gospel
4. My friends
5. Scrapbooking (somehow I must find time to do this)
6. Reading
I tag Kristi, Heather J., Marcie, and whoever else has yet to be tagged.

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

HAHA!! what do I do when i'm tagged? do I just answer the questions you did? let me know.

~~Jeff 'n Heather~~ said...

What do I do when I am tagged???? Still a lil new at this ya know. I can get pic's and things on here but thats about it. Let me know!!!!