Monday, December 15, 2008

Time Flies


Well, I am really far behind on my blog. It seriously seems like time vanished. I first wanted to post about how big Averi is getting. She has decided that she will go ahead and try to be big. She is already thinking she should try to crawl. She is getting pretty good at getting up on her hands and knees and she even rocks back and forth but she hasn't successfully crawled yet. It is so strange to me that she is doing this already. All of my kids have been really late crawlers so for this family this is early. It is fun but it also makes me so sad. It seems like once they are mobile they just aren't a "baby" anymore. We will see how quickly she progresses into a full crawl. I think the other kids may be worried because they will have to be way better at picking up their things if we have a baby moving about.

7 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

I totally know what you mean. The other day I was doing laundry. I hung up 1 of Kolbys shirts it fell off the hanger and I started to cry. I had to get an adult hanger, his clothes no longer fit one kid hangers. It was a sad moment that only a mother would understand.

Dale and Marcie said...

I know what ya mean...I can't believe how big everyone is getting.

3boysohmy said...

Time does fly doesn't it...Where does it go!

Angie said...

Looks like her and Lizzie are doing the same things! Hope you guys have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ah man, I hate when you have to start cleaning your floor again! With a new addition I rarely get that job done (and it doesn't really matter becuase they can't move).....so it's a sad day at our house when it is once again imparitive to clean the dang thing up. Oh yeah, and it's sad they grow so fast too....but the cleaning......!!!!

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

She is such a cutie pie! I can't believe she is about to start crawling. It's crazy to think by the time I see her next she will be real big, hopefully it will be before she is a year old but I don't know. Miss you guys and love ya!

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

averi is a cutie! they do seem to grow up so fast! i am jealous of your canning skills! i've always wanted to learn! that is awesome! happy new year!