Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trash Talker

So Rylan has decide to hone his vocabulary skills using the fine art of "talking junk." Unfortunately, he is exceptional with his skills (I mean for a nearly three year old). Kellee gets a little upset at me because I egg him on a bit but he has quit copying me and now comes up with his own original stuff. Here is some of his best stuff.

"I'n gonna fro you in a boat an sink it. You goin down babe." (just happened tonight, Kellee nearly choked on a bow tie pasta)

"I'n goin rip you head off and poop down you neck." (I am going to use this in real life situations.)

"I'n goin trade you for boots." (Pretty fair trade when it boils right down to it.)

"I'n goinna jump on your face." (Right before our every other Wed. night family wrestling event. Everyone brings their game face. Gets pretty rowdy.)

There is more, but sometimes he is a bit more than PG rated. Can't even tell where he has heard that stuff before.

If anyone needs some material for co-workers or rec league trash talk, drop me a line and I will have him work up some material. There will be a nominal fee of course.

6 comments:

jaesi said...

Hilarious. Im using those. starting...now

I keep meaning to ask, what took you guys to TX?

Lyndsey Swindlehurst said...

Really I love them all! He says the funniest stuff and has such a personality!

*kRiSti* said...

this is so funny!! the poop down your neck one is AWESOME!!! good job Courtney, you have taught him well :)

John and Mikelle Hafen said...

funny little guy! happy birthday courtney!

Unknown said...

Too funny! I might know the source of the trash.... its all those times Christian came over. Sorry! I have to blame it on his big brother. LOL! I am glad you are finally becoming part of Texas and getting some boots. About time! Just don't forget us in Utah. You could have wore boots here too you know! Love you guys and miss you like crazy!!!

Justin and Steph said...

I so miss you guys...kids they say the darnest things!