Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Show

My kids are pretty funny and they keep putting on these "shows". They all get in costume and out on some kind of production. They cut up all of these little papers and hand them out as tickets to the show. You have to bring the ticket or you don't get in. They have had some pretty amazing shows and then they have also had some...well, not so amazing shows. Sometimes they even have a script that they have written (those are usually the better shows). But no matter what, we know we will laugh.

In this next picture Jaxon is a mouse...or something. Whatever it is it is mighty cute!
This is all of them participating. It was mostly a wrestling match.
Rylan had decided that the costume was not for him. In the background you can see that Averi even gets in on the shows. They even helped her get dressed up.
This was their super secret spy...the racoon. It was one of the highlights of the evening.
I really am so glad that they are using their imaginations and creating such super fun memories.

5 comments:

Justin and Steph said...

That is way funny and cute!! Why is it that we always buy toys and then they never play with them....just boxes, baskets, sticks, pots and pans. At least they used their imaginations and made it entertaing for you guys!!!! Miss you tonz!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you guys sooo much! Your kids are growing up before my eyes. It makes me cry!!!!! They are beautiful!

3boysohmy said...

I'm glad to see you're posting again...I've been checking! Way cute family picture! Thx for your comment on my blog, I guess that must be the case for all of us girls out here in the world! We should just celebrate our anniversary's together because we wouldn't let eachother down! LOL

Dale and Marcie said...

Hey Courtney and Kellee. This is Garrett I am at Mom and Dad's house. They are canning potatoes. I have been reading through your blog it is hilarious.... especially the productions. It looks like you guys are doing great. I miss you guys so much.

Dale and Marcie said...

Hey Courtney and Kellee. This is Garrett I am at Mom and Dad's house. They are canning potatoes. I have been reading through your blog it is hilarious.... especially the productions. It looks like you guys are doing great. I miss you guys so much.