Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Graduate!


I can not believe that Kambree is already done with Kindergarten. It seems like it was just barely the first day of school. On Wednesday, May 21st, they had a little graduation. It was so cute. They sang two cute songs and then they even did a chime bell number. I was amazed that they could get all of those kids to play their bells and that it actually sounded like a song. Kambree had fun on her special little day and now she even says she is excited for first grade to start. Now I just have to figure out how I can get excited for that. I am beginning to think it may be harder for me than Kindergarten was because then she will be gone all day. It is crazy how fast they all grow up.

1 comment:

ashley said...

Doesn't it make you a little sad? Alivia is going to first grade too BUT the kindergarten here in Ohio is all day so it won't be much different for us! I love ALL day and Liv does to:) Your little Averi is so sweet, it makes me want another but I am still getting over this adjustment to 3, it was crazy for me!