Monday, April 5, 2010

Tramp

Averi follows Zander around wherever he goes and loves him to DEATH. He is a good sport and allows her to torture him with her love.
Zander was loving the trampoline!Lyndsey and Jer were able to come down for Easter and of course they brought Zander. (Court told me later that Zander is his favorite nephew on my side...but shhhhh, don't tell anyone.) Here is a video of Zander jumping with the kids (this is for you mom). In the beginning he sounds like he is crying but he is really laughing. You will have to excuse all the other conversations about dodgeball and such that are going on.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinking cute! I miss you guys so much! It looks like you had a ton of better weather than we did for Easter. Thanks for sharing!

jaesi said...

Do you really have a nephew names Zander? That is a favorite name of mine that sadly would never fit in our family of names....
cute pics.
You back yard looks huge!

Annie said...

Your backyard looks amazing!! So jealous. If I had a trampoline, I would probably jump on it more than Aiden. Cute family you've got there!

Jeana said...

Hey girl I love your family picture! I would love to have a tramp in my back yard (actually I would love to HAVE a back yard) It is so crazy how fast our kids grow up! Sorry it took so long to update my blog... I finally have some picture of our little Gabriella!

jaesi said...

whoa to the awesome header picture!!!
I love a family where their is so many different colors of hair...beautiful kids!

Linds said...

aww so cute! your backyard looks so fun. kelly you still look the same.... you don't age. not fair! cute cute family! thanks for sharing your blog with me!