Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Countdown

This will be my no pictures post. Seriously, I hate moving. There are so many levels of dislike and I really feel like I have experienced most all of them. I am a horrible packer (thank heavens for my mother in law)...I have been packing for days and I don't think I will ever be done. On a brighter note, we are counting down the days until we see Courtney again. He has been gone for 6 weeks and we just can't wait to all be together again. Also, even though I am being a complainer I know I am beyond blessed. (Sometimes it just takes a little conference to put it all in perspective.) So... just 4 more days until we get to see you again babe!

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

Thursday was so fun, I'm going to miss ya!! You've lived so close for years now, and we just start taking advantage of it and you have to move!!! Well now we will just have a couple of reasons to visit Texas!! Good luck, I'm excited you get to see your hubby soon.

Angie said...

That is so hard to be apart from your husband for that long. You have been a trooper and I sincerely hope everything goes well for your move. What an adventure it will be!It was hard for me to move at first, but now I can't imagine being anywhere else. The Lord will help and bless you!