Friday, June 27, 2008

Updated Music Machine

So I added some new songs to our music machine for those interested in what I am currently listening to. If anyone has suggestions for artists I may like go ahead and let me know about them. For those living in St. George or formerly living in St. George you all understand how poor the selection on the radio stations around here can be.

For the readers out there I am running short on good books. Any suggestion will get my full consideration. And as a bonus I will read almost anything so don't hold back because you think I won't be interested.

Thanks for your time.

3 comments:

Boo and Sara said...

I am currently reading "Better: A Surgeon's Notes on Performance" and I am loving it. I seem to always choose real life stuff. I have always been fascinated with the medical field although I could have never gone it that direction.

Sorry, I got La Verkin and Toquerville mixed up. My husband would love to live out somewhere peaceful. He wanted to live in Silver Reef. I am home alone too much that I am afraid if I didn't have close neighbors I would get scared.

Camille said...

Kellee and Courtney -- great to hear from you! Send us your email address so we can send you an invite for our blog (Brad insisted I make it private). That way we can blogstalk each other!! Camille

Jeana said...

Have you read the Twilight series by Stephanie Meyers? If not I recommend it!